We declare we undertake to comply with the requirements set forth in the Manual and the procedures from the Integrated Management System.
With the execution of this declaration on the quality and environment policy, we declare that quality – always meeting the requirements of our clients and aiming for better and better fulfilment of their expectations – is the organization’s main goal, as well as preventing or limiting negative impact on the environment.
We measure the quality offered by us with the degree of satisfaction of our clients with the tourist products we create. Quality defines our competitive position and the vitality of our organization.
Quality and environmental protection policy
With the implementation of an Integrated Management System, the management of the Majestic Hotel, Sunny Beach Resort Complex aims above all to always satisfy the requirements, needs and expectations of its clients by offering high-quality products and services, perfecting the quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and constantly improving the efforts to protect the environment in compliance with the requirements of BDS EN ISO 14001:2005 in accordance with the respective legislative and regulatory requirements.
Goals relating to quality
It is our priority to observe the following principles:
• to ensure that quality is always the priority in our work to create the tourist product;
• to develop relations with tour operators in order to guarantee high occupancy and to develop new markets;
• to research clients’ needs and expectations and to satisfy their requirements to the fullest possible extent;
• to protect and further improve Hotel Majestic Beach Resort’s leading position in the hotel management sector;
• to improve the organization’s competitive ability by reaching maximum client satisfaction
Goals relating to the environment
We aim to develop all activities, processes and products in an environmentally friendly way and in accordance with the following guidelines:
• to ensure solutions which are less damaging to the environment and still fulfil their intended functions;
• to know and implement the developing national and international policies;
• to support the state policy of increasing energy efficiency;
• to use renewable energy sources through building and maintenance of suitable energy facilities;
• to prevent or limit pollution and negative effects and to constantly improve environmental results through efficient waste management, reasonable consumption of natural resources and application of suitable technologies and materials when carrying out the organization’s activities;
• to apply appropriate environmental protection control measures to organizations who work on our behalf;
• to comply with the applicable regulatory requirements and the requirements of clients and other interested parties related to the environment.