The Management of “BORA CONSULT 2002” Ltd. announces its decision to develop, implement and certify for the “MAJESTIC” Hotel management a System for environmental management in accordance with the requirements of BDS EN ISO 14001:2005, stating its responsibility for maintenance the company Environment management system (EMS) by application of the adopted:
Statement of management
The Management of “BORA CONSULT 2002” Ltd. declares its commitment to reduce pollution of the environment through implementation, support of a continuous improvement of An environmental management system for the “MAJESTIC” Hotel complex by means of:
• thorough understanding and presentation of the client’s requirements and of all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as their accurate and precise compliance;
• determining of environmental policy;
• establishing of measurable objectives on the environment
• periodically conducting reviews by the management;
• providing human, material and financial resources for achieving effective and efficient implementation of EMS.
Our strategy is:
By improving the organization of costs, increasing of labor efficiency and management of environmental activities, we strive to provide long-term and successful market future of the company and to achieve our objectives.
Our views concerning the environment are:
• rational use of available materials and resources;
• minimizing the formation (generation) of waste;
• open dialogue with the public on all aspects of environmental protection;
• policy of continuous development as a guarantee of our success
The managers’ policy on environmental management of “BORA CONSULT 2002” LTD is based on the application of world leading expertise and ensuring harmony between customer requirements and statutory and internal regulations in the context of the accession of Bulgaria to the EU is based on:
• compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements adopted and documented by the organization, and those related to its aspects related to the environment.
• applying best practices in the field of environment protection.
• Implementation of monitoring and management of production activities with the objective of minimizing the waste generated with a view to their negative impact on the environment and striving for their recycling.
• development and implementation of investment programs focused on continuous reduction and prevention of pollution.
• training, discussing and sharing information with staff to raise awareness of the impact of their activities, competence and responsibility to the environment.
• Establishment of specific, accurate and clear relationships carried out by managers, specialists and contractors.
The policy defines the commitment for compliance to regulatory requirements to activities and environmental aspects.